About the instructor
Caleb Pike is a camera operator, editor, and youtuber. His experience branches from documentary and commercial, to film and educational material.
MASTER VIDEO ON THE SONY A7 III
The A7 III is an incredible camera capable of so much with the right settings and knowledge. This guide is designed to get you and your camera ready for filming high quality content.
whether you're a seasoned Sony shooter or a first timer, this guide will walk you through everything you need to know about getting the best video quality possible from the A7 III.
Check the outline below for details and information about topics covered in the guide.
- 2.1 Resolutions and Crops
- 2.2 Proxy Recordings
- 2.3 Clear Image Zoom and Digital Zoom
- 2.4 Slow Motion and S&Q Settings
- 2.5 White Balance Settings
- 2.6 Picture Profiles and Camera Color
- Notes (2.6)
- 2.7 Getting Correct Exposure
- Notes (2.7)
- 2.8 HDMI Settings - Using Monitors and External Recording
- Notes (2.8)
- Notes (2.5)
- 2.9 Framing and Guides
- 2.10 Low Light - Best ISO Settings
- 2.11 Audio Settings and Accessories
- Notes (2.11)
- 2.12 Color Correction, Grading and Using LUTS
- Notes (2.12)